Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thrifty Finds

For those of you who don't know I have been working on my kids rooms for some time now.

No seriously, it seems as if we have been working on them Forever!

And, to make sure that no detail is left without proper attention paid to it, I have spent many thrifting hours looking for things with maximum potential and at a minimum price to decorate them up a bit. Here are a few of my finds:


So thrifty in fact that I found this in my Mom's garage.  Is that considered cheating? Just needed a little TLC and it is sturdy again.  I really love the shape.


And this cute three drawer Vintagey type file cabinet.  I YUV the hardware on it!  Don't you think this would make a darling night stand in a little boys room, I do :)

Thanks for lookin'

3 comments:

  1. Wooo...great finds. Can def. see both in a boys room! I'll be doing one of my boys rooms in red and white with some blue mixed in, and that chair would be perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A red and white combo would be so cute for a boys room. It would be so cute paired with a robin's egg blue or navy. Good luck with it, I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great finds! How super fun for a boys room! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete