Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hello!

Hi, I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself to the blogging world!  My name is Johnna, I am married and am mommy to 4 kiddos that keep me very busy!  In my spare time I love to pick through thrift stores and turn average things into beautiful things.  I am ALWAYS plotting a project or two and yes, I am proud to say that I am completely and hopelessly design/craft/project/ DIY OBSESSED!!! We have been in our home for the last three years.and did not start working on it until a couple months ago.  I have loved every minute since we started redesigning our home, but my poor husband... not so much. We have completely opposite taste and he hasn't quite found the uh-hmm... appreciation I have for my (as he calls it) "old stuff" that I sometimes bring home.  I often remind him that I'm the designer and he is the contractor but sometimes he overrides me anyway. Despite our differences in taste, I have faith that it with turn out beautifully and will fit us perfectly.  I am very excited to share our journey with you, I'm sure it will be a fun interesting one! So please take your shoes off and stay a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment